Nominations for the 2018 Awards are now open!
Click on the following to access or download:
Call for Nominations Booklet
Online Nomination Form*
*To help you prepare before accessing the Online Nomination Form, you will find the following useful:
About the Awards
The Local Government Professionals Australia, SA Leadership Excellence Awards Program recognises outstanding achievement and innovation in local government. The association is pleased to present a program that not only recognises excellence, but contributes to the advancement and improvement of local government as a sector.
The overall aim of the Local Government Professionals Australia, SA Leadership Excellence Awards is to:
- Raise the standard and quality of local government leadership and management across local government in South Australia.
- Raise the profile of local government professionals
- Recognise excellence demonstrated by local government professionals
- Facilitate connections and sharing across local government
Benefits of nominating
The many benefits of being an Award nominee include:
- Recognition of leadership, innovation, excellence and effort.
- Boosting the pride and motivation of employees
- Making network connections and sharing achievements with other local government entities
- Reflecting on the goals, strategies and vision that led to the success of the project and using those insights to drive even greater success in the future
- Showcasing the work of local government professionals and the sector
- Public acknowledgment of finalists
To see a list of previous winners please click on the year below.
Previous winners please click here.
For more information or to become an award or event partner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org